Who am I?


Well my name is Yessenia Alenn Roman Matthies I'm from Maipu , Chile. I live for a year in Peru (2013), and I'm currently  studying Geography at the University of Chile.
I'm from an small family, I only had one brother and i live with my parents very near to a Metro station. When I was five years I go to the Kinder in a very small school from Quinta Normal, in that time my granmothers pick up me, and when I finished the 6th grade I enter to the Liceo 1 from Santiago, I remember that I was exausted for the long day. In 2nd grade I went to Peru and I study in a school called Saco Oliveros, in Lince. It was pretty near to my house and I got a lot o friends there, I arrived in Chile the 28th of February of 2014 and then I return to the Liceo. The last year I study in a Preuniversitario and then I'm here.







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Family!

My blog experience

A special meal