Fonda!

Hi bloggers!
The past week(end) I went to a Fonda that were in the south campus from the Universidad de Chile, that it’s called Antumapu. There I go with Camila, his brother and two other friends of them. We dance cumbia, because the group Santa Feria was there and some others, after the show we bought a typical drink of Chile that is called Terremoto, and it was delicious and also, in order to not get drunk so fast because the terremoto was 500ml, we ate hot dogs hahaha .

After that I dance like a crazy ska, because it is one of my favourite genders, and it was played by the Canitrot group. And one thing sad that happened there is that after a long time looking for a friend there, when I found him he accidentally throw my drink, that in that moment was a Tropical, to the floor L  but there was no problem, he got so worried because he thinks that I was going to be mad at him but I laugh and rest importance of it. When my parents arrived to pick up us I smelled so bad because of it and I though that they were going to yelled at me, but instead, they bought me French fries :D 

Comentarios

  1. I wanted go to the Antumapu's Fonda!! I saw photographs of a friend that went and it looked on fire! I imagine was so funny, but I'm sad about your accident :( hahahah

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hahaha This was a good day with youuuu<3 LOVEU

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Family!

My blog experience

A special meal