Pantera!

I know that it "sounds" weird that I'm next to talk about a band of music that the most part of the world don't know, but I love it and I decided that I'm going to make this blog in honour of them. I know Pantera when I was a child, my brother takes my mp3 and put some of his songs in there, i remember that sometimes I was listening Ska and from the nothing appears a song of Michael Jackson, and in one of this song there was an hymn of they, called "Cemetary Gates " and i love it, even knowing that I don't understand the letter, but the feeling in the voice of Phil Anselmo and the way that Dimebag Darrell plays the guitar anoyed me, and i fell in love, I wanted to know all, where they are from, all his songs, the polemics about them, when they came to Chile. etc. etc. In other words i became a fan of they, even now I still have a T-shirt of they, that I bought in the Eurocentro. Sometimes I wish that Dimebag can returns from the death and I can have the chance to see them, from the last time.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Family!

My blog experience

A special meal