Why did I choose to study Geography...

I started this year, and I decided to study this (Geography) becouse I think that is very interesting how the society and the enviroment works thogether. How the society can change with an economic model, how the geography influences all the other careers even if they don't realize it. An example of that is how the buildings are built around an especific place, and the people who live there. I know that some people think that i'm studying something innecesary or with no future, but they are so wrong!. Geographers are so important in this world, but not many people can see that, I'm not saying that we are the best, it's impossible, but if we (the geographers) doesn't exist, it's so dificult for the other exist. The enviroment for the species in the planet, doesn't matter what type of kind it is, is an important factor for they evolution, for they requeriments.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Family!

My blog experience

A special meal