My favourite piece of technology

If someone asks me about my favourite piece of technology I would say that the cellphone is , without no doubt, the chosen one from me. I think that becouse is very easy to use, in a short time I can call my mom, talk to my mates, send an image and knowing the last news. I can study form there, solve doubts, find answers, watch videos , listen my fauvorite music. If in the night I can't sleep I search a meditation that helps me to fall asleep, if i need to go somewhere that i don't know, I can seach it too. It facilitate the life in some parts, but now it's taking control to the most part of our lives, and that is dangerous. By the way, that is why I love my cellphone .

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Family!

My blog experience

A special meal