A photograph

Now I'm gonna talk about something that I saw in Puerto Varas the last year. I was walking with my mom and a friend through the Cost Vicente Perez Rosales when I stop and I saw the museum of Pablo Fierro, unfortunately it was closed and it was my last day in Puerto Montt. But my friend told me that the museum is very special, becouse the thing that are inside of it. I hope that I can return to there and walk inside of this particular building or maybe I can visit it someday in another country, becouse, for what I know, it's a walked museum, the last time that i visit his page, they said that they was in Brasil.

Comentarios

  1. WHAAAAT
    A WALKING MUSEUM?
    That sounds... Interesting! Reminded me a bit of the movie "Howl's moving castle" (the imaginery, just that haha) from Ghibli studio.
    The museum looks lovely and I liked a lot the clock!! I wish the image were bigger to see more details.

    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think the concept is "a travelling Museum". However, if it were a Miyazaki film it would be a "Walking Museum" I'm sure:) ps. Nice photo!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Family!

My blog experience

A special meal