Fiestas Patrias

Hi there!
Well, this Fiestas Patrias I was with my family, and we don't go out, because my brother is to grumpy to be outside with us. My dad worked so we were only my mom, my brother and I.
I helped my mother to cooked a little bit of meat and a lot of salads. But the most important thing is that I convinced my mom to drink terremotos as part of the celebration hehehehe.
I went to bought everything that we needed but there was a little problem.... I didn't know the measures for the drink, so... when I made the drink... there was too much pipeño! My brother felt drunk instantly! hahahahaha and. because of that, we have to take a little nap in the afternoon.
The next day I improve myself and I did it better, and now i must say that my terremotos are nice!

Apart from that I think that my dad's birthdays were way to much more funny, I played music, like a Dj and there was a lot of friends of us.

That's the only thing funny that I did :(
Regards to all!

Comentarios

  1. So nice holidays<3 with the family all is better<3
    XOXOXO

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Haha with pipeño must be careful. Is great that you convinced to your mom drink pipeño hahah. Regards!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Family!

My blog experience

A special meal