Natural Disasters

I'll talk about the natural disasters happened in Chile in the last decade. Becouse I think that is important to know what is happening, more than the why, becouse we don't know the whys of the nature.

1.-We all heard that in the year 2010 in Chile was a big eathquake that it evens move the Earth's axis in some grades, that obviusly made the difference. I remember that I was sleeping becouse it was too late and my grandmother was at home that night. i was in a air bed so i dont feel anything, I only wake up when I was in the ground, becouse my mother tries to wake me. I remember that the movement was oscilating and the cables of the power lines were making some king of lightenings, more than the sky does in that moment.* I was scared, but at the same time, i was admirated by the power of the nature.

2.- The disaster happened in the Region of Atacama the last year was annoying, the drought was in there for a lot of years, and one day to another it is totally covered with the mud caused by the extensive raining.

3.- The red sea from Chiloé was a very actual disaster that causes a movement from the fishermens in that zone, that paralizated the city of Puerto Montt for a several days.

* If you don't know why it happens I'll explain it to you. When the Earth gots a lot of electrical energy and it is released, even if the sky is clear and clean, there can be some lightenings.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Family!

My blog experience

A special meal