Something artistic that i like to do

Hi guys! 
I hope that you're all ok! it's Friday! (~^w^)~
Well, today I'm going to talk about one thing that I love to do, but I'm not sure if I'm good enough at it , and that is singing. 
I try to do it since I got memory! I remember that I like to do it when I was in the bathroom all alone looking myself at the mirror trying to copy the videos that I used to see in MTV in that time hahaha. When I grow up in the high school, at the music salon, the professor teach us some techniques in order to make our "voice" sounds good, and I love it. Times to times I recorder myself trying to sing some difficult songs from Evanescence or Epica (they are my goddess) and failing hahaha, but that never stop me.
In the main time I also learn to play the guitar, and the songs that I still love to play and song are Creep from Stone Temple Pilots and No excuses from Alice in Chains. 
In the last year of high school I decided to make one of my dreams true: I wanted to be part in the choir of my School, and I make it. There I was a part of the Sopranos (yes, that is my vocal range) and we used to sing very beautiful songs! One of my favourites was Va Pensiero from Nabucco and also was Alfonsina y el mar arranged for us.
Since I go out of the school I haven't practiced it more than in the comoditty of my house, and whenever I'm able to do it. I haven't got a record of myself in this time, but i will do it in some future! hahahaha .
I like to sing because I feel pretty relaxed and happy. Even when I'm breathless and aphonic!



Comentarios

  1. M;y favorite singer<33333333 hahaha
    I love how you sing. You have a nice voice.
    <3 u
    Regards frienddd<3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Family!

My blog experience

A special meal